GM, IM & FM Round Robin tournaments
1. Hotel «Dunav» and Chess club «Rudar» will organize round robin tournaments from December 4th- December 11th, December 12th — December 19th and December 20th- December 27th in hotel «Dunav» in Pozarevac, Serbia.
2. Each tournament will have 10 participants and 9 rounds played. Time control for GM and IM tournaments is 90 minutes for 40 moves plus 15 minutes to the end of the game with 30 seconds increment, starting with move one. Time control for the FM tournament is 60 minutes plus 30 seconds increment for each move.
3. Organizers will provide necessary structure of participants and chess equipment for each event and rating average of GM, IM and FM tournament.
4. Drawing of lots procedure and technical meeting will take place
in the playing venue of the hotel «Dunav» at 12:00 on December
2nd, December 10th, December 18th for RR tournaments.
5. Accommodation for all participants is supposed to be in Hotel «Dunav» Pozarevac. For discounted prices and special offers, please contact the organizer. Participants are not obliged to be accommodated in official hotel, but if they want to use accommodation on their own, there is additional 50 EUR entry fee.
6. Entry fee for participating depends on a player’s rating (December 1st FRL is valid).
7. On request organizer can offer individual or group transfer to any location.
8. In a case that there is not enough registered players, organizer is allowed to merge tournaments, change number of rounds, tournament schedule or even to cancel any or all tournaments at any moment before it starts.
9. For all further information about these tournaments and for accommodation reservation, please contact the organizer: Maksimovic Boban +381600711006 (Viber, WhatsApp) or via e-mail: email@example.com