REGULATIONS about the international tournaments with the norm of GM and IM
• The international tournament RadnickiChess is held in Belgrade (Serbia), the Hotel Slavija (city center) from:
◦ First tournament: 03.-11 .03. 2022. and
◦ Second tournament: 12.-20. 03. 2022.
Tournament Organizer – Chess Club “Radnicki” — Belgrade
System of conducting:
• The tournament is held on a round system in 9 rounds.
• Time control — 90 minutes in 40 moves + 30 minutes until the end of the game + 30 seconds for each move made, starting with the first.
• Tournaments are held according to the FIDE rules in force from 01/01/2018, using the Anti-cheat rules approved by FIDE, with a standard level of protection.
• Health protection measures will be applied in accordance with valid instructions from Serbian government institutions.
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel Slavija
• +38111 308 48 00;
• Booking department: E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Important note: In order to get discount please emphasize reservation is for chess tournament)
Contact: Chess club ”Radnicki”- Belgrade
• WhatsApp/ Viber/ SMS : +38163307736
It is also held during the tournament in Belgrade
— FIDE World Chess Grand Prix Series 28FEB-14MAR
— 53rd Women’s Eighth March Grandmaster Tournament 3MAR-11MAR
-50 INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL FEB 25-MAR 6 (www.fest.rs)