IM Round Robin tournaments
1. Hotel «Dunav» and Chess club «Rudar» will organize IM round robin tournaments from July 26th — August 2nd, August 3rd — August 10th and August 11th- August 18th in hotel «Dunav» in Pozarevac, Serbia.
2. Each tournament will have 10 participants and 9 rounds played. Time control for IM tournaments is 90 minutes to the end of the game with 30 seconds increment, starting with move one.
3. Organizers will provide necessary structure of participants and chess equipment for each event and rating average of IM tournaments.
4. Drawing of lots procedure and technical meeting will take place in the playing venue of the hotel «Dunav» at 12:00 on July 24th, August 1st, August 9th for RR tournaments.
5. Accommodation for all participants is supposed to be in Hotel «Dunav» Pozarevac. For discounted prices and special offers, please contact the organizer. Participants are not obliged to be accommodated in official hotel, but if they want to use accommodation on their own, there is additional 50 EUR entry fee.
6. Entry fee for participating depends on a player’s rating (July and August FRLs are valid). An advance peyment of 200 EUR is required upon registration.
7. On request organizer can offer individual or group transfer to any location.
8. In a case that there is not enough registered players, organizer is allowed to merge tournaments, change number of rounds, tournament schedule or even to cancel any or all tournaments at any moment before it starts.
9. For all further information about these tournaments and for accommodation reservation, please contact the organizer:
Maksimovic Boban +381600711006
(Viber, WhatsApp) or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org