FIDE WORLD UNDER 8 – 18 CHESS CHAMPIONSHIPS
5 – 12 June, 2023
FIDE and the Georgian chess federation invite all FIDE member federations and eligible players to participate in the World Under 8-18 Rapid & Blitz Chess Championships 2023. The championships will be held in Batumi (Black SeaSide). The dates are 5 of June (arrivals) to 12 of June (departures) 2023.
• Each federation can register any number of players.
• A player must not have reached his 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th, 16th, 18th birthday, respectively, before January 1st of the year 2023:
Under 8 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2015 and after
Under 10 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2013 and after
Under 12 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2011 and after
Under 14 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2009 and after
Under 16 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2007 and after
Under 16 (open & girls), player’s date of birth: 1 January 2005 and after
• FIDE-affiliated organization, as approved by the FIDE Council, also have the right to register players.
• FIDE- endorsed Chess Academies also have the right to register players through their respective National Chess Federation (BCF) with copy to TRG for endorsement.
• The Champions of 2022 World Rapid and Blitz Cadet & Youth Champions have personal right to participate in the World Rapid and Blitz Cadet Championships of the corresponding age category or higher age category, if the above-mentioned age requirements are met. Free accommodation and full board will be provided to all personal right players (24 players in total) from June 5 (dinner) to June 12 (breakfast) sharing a double room.
• The deadline for the registration is April 5th 2023.
• The Registration fee is 100 Euros for each player and each accompanying official/person. The registration fee is compulsory and represents a confirmation of participation. The Registration fee includes transportation from and to Batumi International airport, accreditation, identification, badges and organization costs.
• The Payment deadline is April 15th 2023.
Full Regulation (PDF)
Email – email@example.com
Website – batumi2023.fide.com